Aside World Magazine
Fall 2019 Issue
ISSO Fall Aside World Word Search
APRON BALANCESTRAP EGGEYE HABIT JUMPING SERGE
SIDESADDLE SLIPPERSTIRRUP SPUR TOPHAT TRIFOLD WHIP
1) Who is your current ISSO Vice President?
2) Which stirrup fitting looks like an octagon?
3) When was the Victorian Era?
4) What is the very end of the hunting whip called?
5) What is a felt based pad/panel that is attached to the underside of an English side saddle (instead of traditional wool flocked panel) called?
Answers on the Side Saddle Classifieds Page.